Livestar Community Guidelines
Livestar has a set of rules in place to ensure our app remains a safe and welcoming environment to all users, and we take it very seriously. Please read the following carefully and assess your activity and adherence accordingly, as the violation of any of these rules may result in having your account suspended or terminated.
If you witness any of these guidelines and rules being violated, please report to our Customer Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Nudity Or Overly Sexualized Content.
Overly sexualized content, indecency and/or obscenity is strictly forbidden on Livestar. We expressly forbid our users from engaging in, or streaming any of the following sex-related content that promotes sexual activity, exploitation and/or assault:
- Sexually explicit focused content;
- Stripping of clothes, performing sexual acts, displaying sex toys or paraphernalia;
- Wearing overly revealing clothing - i.e. Wearing something that would not be accepted in public;
- Displaying sexually explicit images of oneself or others.
2. Excessive harassment, bullying or hateful language.
Keeping a fun and welcoming environment is one of the key elements on Livestar. We encourage all of our users to express themselves and their creativity freely, however only in a manner that is respectful towards fellow members of the community. Hate, harassment and/or bullying is not tolerated on Livestar, and users who promote any - but not limited to - of the behavior listed below will be immediately flagged, and possibly suspended or removed permanently from the app:
- Bullying, hate speech, racism, and/or threats;
- Attacks on race, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, age, sexual orientation, or medical conditions;
- Threats directed towards streamers or viewers, to any extent.
3. Use of, or Reference To, Illegal Substances or Criminal Activity
The use or promotion of illegal substances and criminal activities is strictly forbidden on Livestar. Likewise, we also prohibit the facilitation or organization of criminal activity, which has the potential to directly or indirectly cause physical or financial harm to people, animals, property, or businesses. Users who promote or encourage any of the actions stated below - but not limited to - will be flagged immediately and have their accounts suspended or removed permanently:
- Any illegal acts committed or encouraged while streaming - i.e. In an environment with minors consuming alcohol;
- Drug use or display of drug paraphernalia;
- Underage drinking or smoking.
4. Violence, Self-Harming, or Self-Mutilating Acts or Threats.
Any content that promotes or encourages physical violence towards yourself or others is strictly prohibited on Livestar. The safety of our community comes first to us, therefore, the violation of any of the rules - but not limited to - stated below will immediately result in suspension or removal from Livestar:
- sensational or shocking acts that tend to cause harm or discomfort, including child/animal abuse, self-mutilation, bodily harm, and/or eating disorders of any kind;
- Threats of violence to others or to oneself;
- Display of violence during live stream - i.e. Brandishing a weapon, verbal physical threats to another individual.
If you see anything relating to suicide or self-harm on Livestar, please report it immediately so our moderators can handle it appropriately. If you or someone you know is experiencing harmful thoughts, please seek assistance with these resources which offer immediate help to all parties involved.
National Network to End Domestic Violence
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
Crisis Text Line serves anyone, in any type of crisis, providing access to free, 24/7 support via text messaging.
Text: HOME to 741741
5. Unauthorized sharing of personal information
Livestar respects the privacy of our users, and we work hard to ensure that the information you share with us is secure. Please do the same and refrain from the use of content which invades another person’s privacy or which divulges their private or confidential information. Examples of private information may include:
- Sharing personal information or information of others - i.e. Sharing of home address, phone number, e-mail;
- social security or other national identity numbers or credit card information;
- intimate videos or photos taken or distributed without the subject’s consent;
- videos or images that are considered private under applicable laws.
6. Spam, phishing requests, malicious links
Livestar seeks to provide our members with the best experience, therefore any behavior that aims to disrupt our services and interferes with a fellow member experience is strictly prohibited. Failure to comply with the following - but not limited to - will result in suspension or permanent ban:
- Spamming chat with repeated messages, requesting personal information, attempts to spread malware;
- Use of misleading information to collect likes, followers or trophies.
7. Underage Users
Livestar is an app that promotes free expression and creativity from our users, however, the product was created for an adult audience, therefore streamers and users who are under the age of 17 are prohibited from using Livestar - unless otherwise allowed specifically by Livestar or due to special circumstances.
8. Copyright infringement or duplicate streaming
Livestar respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we expect that our community of users will do the same. Users are thus expressly forbidden from posting any content that violates someone else’s intellectual property rights, including, but not limited to:
- Unauthorized copying, distribution, modification, public display, or public performance or copyrighted work without permission - i.e. Live steaming in a movie in a theater, live streaming another streamers broadcast.
We reserve the right to remove content alleged to be infringing without prior notice and at our sole discretion. In appropriate circumstances, such as in cases of repeat infringement, Livestar also reserves the right to terminate the infringing user’s account.
9. Ban evasion
Livestar reserves its right to suspend and/or ban users who violate or infringe any of the rules aforementioned. Creating multiple accounts or using multiple devices in order to avoid bans or actions taken against previous accounts of the same user is against our rules, and will result in permanent ban of IP and/or device.