Official Rules for the Livestar Thanksgiving Event
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER THIS EVENT.
Events are sponsored by LIVESTAR, Inc., Santa Monica, CA. This event is governed by these official rules. By participating in the event, each entrant agrees to these official rules, including all eligibility requirements, and understands that the results of the event are final in all respects. The event is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
ELIGIBILITY: You must have a connection to the internet and an e-mail account prior to the first date of this event. The event is open to all LIVESTAR users who are residents of Canada and the United States. All entrants must be at least 17 years old or older to participate. Void wherever restricted, taxed or prohibited by law. Employees of LIVESTAR and its affiliates, its dealers, its advertising and promotional agencies, judging organization, manufacturers, or distributors of the event materials and their immediate families in the same household are not eligible. LIVESTAR reserves the right to verify the eligibility of each winner.
PROMOTION PERIOD: November 20th, 2017 00:00 PST – November 30th, 2017 23:59 PST
1. Send the Turkey Crate to streamers to find letters.
- letters are dropped at random;
- letter fill one incomplete space
2. After completing the puzzle, press the "Claim" button to receive your event title.
3. Livestar Swag Pack winners will be announced after the event period is over:
- only 5 winners will be selected
- winners will be contacted via their registered email, as well as through the Livestar app (chat). The winner has 30(thirty) days after being contacted to provide shipping information. After that period, the prizes can no longer be claimed.
1. Send the Turkey Crate to streamers to find turkeys.
- turkeys are dropped at random
2. Every 10 Turkeys found equals one raffle entry.
- multiple entries are allowed
3. Grand Prize winner will be announced after the event period is over.
- only 1 winner will be selected
- winner will be contacted via their registered email, as well as through the Livestar app (chat). The winner has 30(thirty) days after being contacted to provide shipping information. After that period, the prizes can no longer be claimed.
Event Gift distribution day: December 07th, 2017.
PRIZE WINNER ANNOUNCEMENTS:
Event prizing is limited to United States and Canada residents only. Prize winners will be announced (as per the PRIZES section above) the day following the winning date in the associated game’s announcement section. If necessary, any changes to these dates will additionally be posted within the associated game’s announcement section, support site, or web blog.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this event, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration. LIVESTAR reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, change, or suspend any part or all of this event should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of sponsor, corrupt, impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the event. In such case, LIVESTAR may, in its sole and absolute discretion, award prizes in a random drawing from all eligible entries received up to the date of cancellation or suspension. LIVESTAR and its promotion and advertising agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer or mobile device transmissions whether caused by the LIVESTAR, users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may damage a user's system or limit a participant's ability to participate in the promotion. LIVESTAR may prohibit an entrant from participating in the event or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the event by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs), or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE APP OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE EVENT MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, LIVESTAR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY'S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.